Monday, September 30, 2013

Breakin the law! Breakin the law!

 I don't mean to break the law but I have this crazy thing inside my head that says I am not really breaking the law.  It is like when you jay walk, that really isn't "breaking bad" cooking meth kind of law breaking.
 Over the weekend I was looking for some chords and headphones I have misplaced.  I went through my camping bags and as I was reaching into the bottom of one (never blindly reach into the bottom of any bag a diabetic owns) bag and came across a rock I picked up in Montana.  Taking a rock from private property or a park is technically against the law and also against most "leave no trace" codes and my buddy Ken would whap me up aside the head for taking it.  The thing is I just like to have a small piece of rock to remember where I was.
I will put this rock with my other small rock tokens from years of camping and they all just take me to a place inside me where diabetes doesn't roam free and I don't have to prick my finger.  So call me a thief or a bad person and all that is true just remember I don't do it to be malicious, I do it as a keep sake.

1 comment:

  1. Diabetes Care Products online with best results. Buy online Best diabetes care products Diabetes Care Products Diabetes Socks, Diabetes Shoes, DiabeteControl herbal medicines, Diabetes Supplements, Blood Glucose Meteres, Blood Glucose Strips, Karela, Amla Juice, Diabetic Socks with COD and free shipping within India at elecwire.com

    ReplyDelete