Thursday, June 21, 2012

Safety First!

 Yesterday I wrote about my new sunglasses.  Whenever I think of sunglasses I think of the ZZ Top song "Cheap Sunglasses.  In the post I talked about my safety glasses with built in readers and then thought that maybe I have never shown pictures of my old man safety readers.  Above you can see the latest pair of +2.00 readers safety glasses from Walmart.  I have looked everywhere for better quality safety glasses with built in readers (I have had cataract surgery in both eyes) but only find them at Walmart for around six bucks and they last about nine months before they are overly scratched.
These work just like my shades where the readers are below your normal line of sight but when you are trying to do delicate work then the readers are in the right place at the right time.  Life is alot about the little victories and having readers in all my eye wear makes life just that much more sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment