Monday, October 21, 2013

Saturday Night Diabetes Fever!

The answer to your question is yes, I am a dork and stay in most Saturday nights and I also enjoy watching "Saturday Night Live."  A couple of weeks ago the show had Arcade Fire which is a band I am not exactly too familiar with and when they came on to perform I was mesmerized by the awesome sound they had.  Then when they played their second song I was even more hooked into doing a little research into this band and adding them to my play list.  Once I thought I had seen it all and thought the night was ending and time for bed with the end of Saturday Night live, they had an encore video show with Arcade fire playing their new songs to be released on Oct 29th.  The video above is what they showed and it is so awesome with all sorts of guest appearances like Bono from U2, Michael Cera from "Super Bad," James Franco, Aziz Ansari, and just when you thought it was the most awesome thing ever about halfway through they have this fake space shuttle video conference which was Zack Galifianakis and the actor from the T-Mobile phone commercials as the "astronauts."  The video above is 22 minutes long but in my cute little slightly working diabetes heart it is an instant classic and I have listened to it like 10 times in the past couple of days.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment