Monday, December 12, 2011

Mini-Me or Mascot?

The first look at what might be everyones favorite diabetic camper.  The Diabetic Campers logo/mascot.  I recently asked my friend Deb Meyer if she would not mind doing a favor for me by creating the "image and look" of my blog.  She sent me these preliminary pictures and I was so excited that I had to share with everyone. 
If you can't tell, my blog is stock everything.  I spent a week making my blogger button alone and that was just taking a De Tomaso emblem picture and updating it in a free picture editor.  In the images above, the first one is a blood drop head camper with an insulin pump on his belt.  the second one is not a marshmallow on a stick, it is a needle in a insulin bottle dude.  We are going to move forward with the blood drop head guy.  The only thing is what name does he get?  Please let me know if you have any ideas for a name of the official mascot of "The Diabetic Camper."  The only name I have currently is "The diabetic drop of blood dude."  That just does not roll off of your tongue at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment