Thursday, April 3, 2014

The worst diabetic on the planet!

This comic says it perfectly about my eating habits right now.  I will eat well for a while and count my carbs perfectly, then turn around and find myself with a bag of trail mix.  Why do I do this to myself?  I always blame it on allergies because I feel like I am allergic to the planet during the spring and allergies cause my BG's to go up and down, up and down.  so I am constantly low or 200, with little in between.  Friends are very helpful and give me advice on ways to beat my stomach which is attached to my eyes at times.  The good thing is I have kept up exercising and training so that gives me positive mental focus and I know this is just a slump and I will get on the diabetes horse again and improve my eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment